Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 4 open positions; 1 in each elementary building
- 4 days a week
- Elementary assigned substitute teacher
- Must hold appropriate Minnesota teaching license or short-call substitute teaching license obtainable with a 4-year degree
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience preferred
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2353
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.