Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 1.0 FTE at Southwest Middle School
- 1.0 FTE at Albert Lea High School
- Minnesota PreK-12 Developmental Adapted Physical Education
- Provides special education instruction for students that includes development of physical fitness, motor fitness, fundamental motor skills and patterns, individual and group games and sports. The teacher will participate in and conduct portions of the evaluations and observations to determine special education eligibility of students placed in the program and conduct periodic assessments to determine educational progress of the students. Assists in developing Individualized Education Program (IEP) goals and objectives and participates in IEP meetings for students in the program.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2287
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.