Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 1.0 FTE Speech/Language Pathologist
- 4 Positions
- The Speech and Language Pathologist performs professional work assessing and delivering instructional and clinical services to individual and small groups of students with speech and language impairments, and related work as apparent or assigned.
- Master’s Degree in speech language pathology or related field; Minnesota licensure in speech language pathology; Certificate of Clinical Competence preferred.
Other skills and abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of speech and language diagnosis and therapy principles, practices and procedures; thorough knowledge of local, state, and federal resources, programs, procedures, laws, rules and regulations; skill in using computer equipment; ability to conduct interviews, assessments, and diagnosis effectively and analyze needs and problems objectively; ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, staff and administration. Maintain the confidentiality of all information regarding students and staff. Reliable and consistent attendance.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2228
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.