Website Brooklyn Center Community Schools
Brooklyn Center Community Schools- We Stand FRONT and CENTER
The Brooklyn Center Community School (BCCS) District is seeking applicants to join our coaching staff as Head Boys Tennis Coach.
BCCS is looking for applicants driven to uphold our Mission: To become a justice-center school community that fuels the unique genius of each student.
BCCS Core Values – Written on a foundation of student voice, our district core values communicate the culture and character of Brooklyn Center Community Schools.
- We demonstrate passion, pride, and perseverance
- We acknowledge and disrupt oppressive systems
- Our diversity fuels learning
- We fiercely lead in justice-centered educated
- We stand front and center
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred:
- Has the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport is desirable.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and at the same time must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
- Has the organizational skills which go along with coaching students in an educational setting (rosters, schedules, practices, communication, equipment inventory, etc.)
Coaching Season: March 31, 2021-June 10, 2021
Salary: $4053.00/per season
Working Conditions and Physical Efforts: All duties within this position requires physical strength and ability. Duties are normally performed in a school environment or outdoors. There may be extended periods of working outdoors in extreme temperatures. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; run; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Please select this link to learn more about Brooklyn Center Community Schools:
Please select this link to apply online:
BROOKLYN CENTER COMMUNITY SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Brooklyn Center Community Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. Brooklyn Center Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, gender identity and expression, disability, age, or status.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.