Website Dover-Eyota Public Schools
Dover-Eyota Public Schools
This position is for 8 hours per day for 205 to 210 days per school year.
Main duties include:
· general clerical support
· office reception
· maintaining student records
· support to the principal, activities director, and school counselor
Key qualifications include:
· proficiency with general office computer applications
· good customer service
· strong communication and confidentiality skills
District Application Guidelines
Online application at www.generalasp.com/desch/onlineapp to include electronically-submitted resume, application letter, and reference letters.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.