Website Dover-Eyota Public Schools
Dover-Eyota Public Schools
This full time position in the secondary building begins with the 2021-2022 school year. The position is open until filled, but applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as interviews may be scheduled with qualified applicants as applications are received.
This position has many benefits, including the following:
· Fully equipped woodworking/carpentry shop and a welding/metals/auto shop
· Dedicated design computer lab with CADD software
· 3D printers, CNC router, vinyl cutter, plasma table
· Dedicated weekly collaboration time with CTE teachers including an agriculture teacher
Supportive and involved community
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
· Possess or be able to obtain a Minnesota license in Agriculture, Technology, Industrial Arts, or another appropriate license
· Proficiency and interest in mechanical/construction/carpentry areas of CTE
· Positive professional educator committed to a collaborative & student-centered approach
District Application Guidelines
Complete an online application at (www.generalasp.com/desch/onlineapp) with
electronically attached cover letter, resume, 3 reference letters,
and unofficial academic transcripts.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.