Website Dover-Eyota Public Schools
Dover-Eyota Public Schools
This full time position in the secondary building begins with the 2021-2022 school year.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
· Possess the proper Minnesota license to teach middle school and high school social studies
· Dynamic and positive professional educator committed to a collaborative and student-centered approach to teaching
District Application Guidelines
Online application (www.generalasp.com/desch/onlineapp) with electronically attached cover
letter, resume, letters of recommendation, and unofficial grade transcripts must be submitted
no later than Wednesday, April 21, 2021. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early
as possible, and interviews may be scheduled with qualified applicants
as applications are received.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.