Website Eau Claire Area School District
The Elementary Principal provides leadership and management to a K-5 elementary school with a primary focus on improving student achievement while maintaining the health and safety of all students and staff. The Elementary Principal administers the elementary school according to the policies of the Board of Education and under the supervision of the Executive Director for Administration.
• Elementary Principal Certification
• Minimum of five years related experience, including previous administrative experience at the elementary level and three years of elementary teaching experience.
• Master’s degree in Education, Education Administration, or related field.
District Application Guidelines
Submit the following materials via WECAN for a posted job vacancy, in addition to completing an application and on-line cover letter:
2. Three Letters of Recommendation
3. Teaching License (if applicable)
4. Transcripts (if applicable)
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.