Website Elk River Area School District
The Licensed School Nurse works with the Health Services and educational teams to strengthen and facilitate the educational process by modifying or removing health-related barriers to learning and to promote optimal levels of well-being in students and staff.
1. BA/BS in nursing or equivalent.
2. Current licensure as a registered nurse, eligible for practice in accordance with the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
3. Licensed as a school nurse, eligible for practice in accordance with the Minnesota Department of Children, Families and Learning.
4. Experience as a Licensed School Nurse at an elementary and/or secondary level with strong skills in nursing assessment desired.
5. Certified in first aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
6. Willingness to accept direction from supervisor.
7. Ability to communicate well verbally and in written form.
8. Ability to work well with students and families and positively participate as a team Member.
9. Good human relation skills.
10. Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
11. No allergies to chemicals associated with job duties.
12. Must meet continuing education requirements of Minnesota Department of Children, Families, and Learning and Minnesota Board of Nursing.
Per the Elk River Education Association Master Agreement
District Application Guidelines
Apply on the ISD 728 website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.