Website Elk River Area School District
Educational speech-language pathologists provide prevention, assessment, and remediation services for students who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language, speech, voice, and fluency. These services are designed to help children meet their educational goals.
1. Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
2. Minnesota Board of Teaching license as Educational Speech Language Pathologist
3. Have completed or will complete during the first year of employment, the Clinical Fellowship Year for Clinical Competency Certification or holds a current Certificate of Clinical Competency.
Per Elk River Education Association Master Agreement
District Application Guidelines
Apply ISD 728 website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.