Website isd 192 Farmington Schools Farmington Area Public Schools
isd 192 Farmington Schools
Essential functions of the job may include but are not limited to the following:
- Work directly with learners to enhance their learning experiences
- Provide advocacy for the needs of learners.
- Design innovative and engaging learning experiences for learners.
- Use a variety of technologies to personalize learning experiences.
- Instruct and monitor learners in the use of materials and equipment.
- Create and nurture a learner centered learning environment
- Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Provide appropriate feedback on learning progression.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual learners and use information to adjust teaching strategies to meet the needs of each individual learner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current Minnesota teaching license in work based learning and/or the ability to obtain licensure or OFP (i.e. agriculture, business)
- Design and application of personalized learning is preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with learners, staff, parents, and community workers.
- Knowledge of administering and interpreting assessments and test results, academic achievement, and diagnostic testing
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Valid MN Driver's License
District Application Guidelines
Under the direction of the High School Principal, develops, coordinates and oversees work experience placements for students between schools and employers in accordance with District policies and State and Federal labor laws. Contacts employers and develops community-based opportunities for students to job shadow, have short-term exploratory job placements and longer-term work experiences. Matches student needs, skills and interests with available job placement opportunities. Meets regularly with job site supervisors to ensure successful work experience placements. Seeks to resolve problems that may arise regarding a student work experience placement. Provides necessary training to students prior to placement, and ongoing support once placed at a work experience site. Maintains information such as work experience sites, the type of work experience(s) available at the site, and skill requirements associated with those positions.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.