Website Farmington Schools
Public School District
Just 30 minutes South of downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, this is a unique opportunity to support the staff in the Farmington Area Public Schools in human resources and payroll. Position provides a wide variety of job responsibilities, flexibility and the opportunity to work with a great staff. See job description and posting for a more complete list of job duties.
- BA or BS degree in a related field (human resources or business preferred).
- Minimum (2) years prior work experience in area of human resources and/or payroll.
- See job description for complete list of knowledge, skills and abilities required.
Salary range is $53,000 to $65,000 per year (based on education and experience) for this full time, year round 12 month exempt level position.
Benefits include contributions toward health, dental, life insurance, and long term disability insurance, paid vacation, 3 paid personal leave days, 11 paid holidays, 12 paid sick leave days, health savings account contribution, 403b contribution, and health reimbursement account.
District Application Guidelines
Please follow link to apply on-line.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.