Website Goodhue County Education District #6051
Goodhue County Education District serves the following member districts: Cannon Falls, Goodhue, Kenyon-Wanamingo, Lake City, Red Wing, and Zumbrota-Mazeppa. GCED has an 1.0 FTE position open for the 2021-2022 school year to assist with implementing their MTSS framework. This includes coaching that assists with:
- 3rd and 4th grade PLCs to use, analyze, and reflect on formative assessment data to improve teaching and learning in Tier 1;
- assist with implementing evidence-based instructional practices in the classroom;
- assist with student problem solving including intervention design, implementation and problem solving;
- and this coach will also provide direct reading, math, and/or behavior interventions as needed.
Licensures: K-6 Elementary and/or Special Education License or able to obtain an out of field permission.
In accordance with the labor agreement.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.