Website Independent School District 622-North St. Paul, Maplewood, Oakdale
This position requires leadership in developing vision, implementation, and planning for sustainability of our K-12 Setting IV program for students with significant emotional and behavioral needs. The position also requires effective collaboration with other administrators. The Special Education Supervisor plans, organizes and manages the programming and services provided at our setting IV program as well as care and treatment programs located in the district. The position includes supervising and supporting the licensed staff and unlicensed staff at all identified locations.
- Current Minnesota Special Education teaching license and Special Education Administrative License;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with students with disabilities;
- Supervisory experience;
- Knowledgeable of MN and Federal laws related to Special Education Due Process;
- Experience with conflict resolution;
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written format.
- Knowledge of program evaluation and improvement;
- Ability to collaborate with other agencies and business partners;
- Knowledgeable of technology related to instruction.
Salary: Per Non-Unit Contract
Work Year: 2022-2023 (Year Round Non-Unit Position - Twelve Month/260 Contract Days)
Benefits: Health, Vision, Life, Disability, Legal and Dental Insurance; Vacation and Sick Time Off per Non-Unit contract
District Application Guidelines
Apply online to Student Services Program Supervisor - Setting IV/Care & Treatment
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.