Website Independent School District 622-North St. Paul, Maplewood, Oakdale
Health Services Supervisor
The Health Services Supervisor will:
- Establish and monitor pupil health record systems;
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state and federal laws;
- Recruit, interview and make hiring recommendations for health services personnel;
- Assist Registered Nurses in writing Individual Health Plans;
- Assist with third-party billing;
- Advise Student Services Director regarding appropriate level of health care needed for some students;
- Monitor equipment needed and budget requests from individual buildings;
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with community health partners;
- Update health service procedures including blood borne pathogen procedures on an annual basis;
- Plan and organize orientation and in-service training for health services personnel;
- Consult/provide input for wellness and health committees, safety and emergency preparedness committees;
- Supervise and collaboratively evaluate health services personnel;
- Additional related duties as assigned
- LSN registration with MDE;
- BS/BA in nursing (BSN);
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in accordance with the MN Board of Nursing;
- At least two years experience in public or community health nursing;
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of and/or experience working within a school setting;
- Experience with supervision, evaluation, and hiring of RNs and LPNs;
- Experience with conflict resolution;
- Effective collaboration skills including strong, interpersonal, communication, organization and technology skills;
- Ability to work with teams and accomplish identified goals;
- Ability to remain calm in emergencies;
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality of students and staff;
- Good assessment skills and tact in relaying information to students and staff;
- Ability and willingness to follow school rules and practices.
Salary is dependent on qualifications.
Benefits: Health, Vision, Life, Disability, Legal and Dental Insurance, Vacation and Sick Time off per the Non-Unit Contract.
District Application Guidelines
Apply directly through the district website - Job ID: 15763
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.