Website Martin County West Schools
The primary responsibilities for this position will be:
- Collaborate with administration and staff to provide a safe, welcoming environment for students to acquire healthy self-concept
- Monitor student attendance and work with families and school staff to resolve attendance and truancy concerns
- Oversee student behavior management and discipline
- Supervise cafeteria, discipline, events and other activities as assigned
- Communicate with students, parents, and staff
- Coordinate student recognition programs
- Attend various meetings
- Support academic and behavioral interventions for students
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Dean of Students will be positioned at MCW Sherburn Elementary. This individual will work the scheduled 182 days for certified staff and an additional 5 days in the summer.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Current Minnesota license
- Evidence of successful teaching experience
- Minnesota Principal License preferred
District Application Guidelines
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter, current resume, transcript(s), a copy of MN licensure, and three current letters of recommendation to:
Jessica Maday, Administrative Assistant
Martin County West Schools
105 East Fifth Street
Sherburn, MN 56171
or submit by email to: [email protected]
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.