Date Posted: 3/15/2023
Position Title: Program Administrator
Assignment Location: Village Ranch Alternative Program, Cokato, MN
Hours per Day: 8
Schedule: 205 day contract per school calendar
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2023
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Care and Treatment Programs, the Program Administrator is responsible for providing leadership, coordination and facilitating general and special education services for assigned MAWSECO program(s). Representative duties include: Support in the planning, organizing, and direction of the instructional program, operations, and personnel for assigned program; assure safe and positive learning environment for the students and staff of the program; supervise all aspects of the instructional program following the established curriculum; coordinate staff development; facilitate transportation; participate in residential program staffing and special education team meetings; make recommendations on budgetary needs/requirements and staffing allocations/needs; serve as a resource and liaison between member district(s) or program(s) and MAWSECO; assist in the design and implementation of curriculum, instructional methodology, programming, and facility needs.
ABOUT VILLAGE RANCH:
Village Ranch Alternative Program (VRAP) is located in Cokato, MN and is an educational facility on the grounds of the Village Ranch, Inc. Residential facility. The educational program provides a flexible and safe environment in which students can experience educational success. VRAP serves boys ages 12 – 18, some of whom have pre-identified disabilities. Enrollment is made up of boys primarily living in the Village Ranch residence.
MAWSECO is an agency of seven-member school districts (Annandale, Dassel-Cokato, Delano, Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted, Litchfield, Maple Lake and Rockford) that have joined together to provide services in the area of special education. The mission of the Cooperative is to provide quality special education leadership, services, and support to its seven-member school districts’ staff, students and families as well as other agencies/districts that purchase its services. The MAWSECO central office is located in Howard Lake, MN which is west of the metro and south of St. Cloud.
Contact Caren Heltne at (320) 286-2922 ext 1100 Cell: (612) 441-0651 or email at: [email protected] or Melissa Hanson, Executive Director phone (320) 543-1122 or email at: [email protected]
- A minimum of:
- A Master’s Degree in Education or a closely related field
- Five years of classroom experience, preferred experience in special education
- Prefer at least three years at the secondary level in an administrative capacity
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- State of Minnesota Teacher Licensure
- State of Minnesota Administrative License in K-12 Principal and/or Director of Special Education
- Minnesota driver’s license or evidence of equivalent mobility
District Application Guidelines
Meeker and Wright Special Ed Coop #938 utilizes an online application system. Please visit the site to apply: https://www.applitrack.com/mawseco/OnlineApp/
If you have questions or concerns regarding the application process, please contact Elizabeth Sullivan (612) 417-6491 or email at: [email protected]
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.