Job Description and Details:
Under the supervision of the Business Manager, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the administration of multiple human resource department functions. Duties of the position include, but are not limited to, responsibility for employee onboarding, compensation and benefit administration, employee leaves of absence, direct involvement in payroll process, creation and maintenance of employee contracts, the creation and maintenance of personnel data, maintenance of HR related software, monitoring of performance evaluations and licensing, mandatory employee training, board management and support, state and federal reporting, and providing exceptional customer service to the department’s internal and external customers.
MAWSECO is an agency of seven-member school districts (Annandale, Dassel-Cokato, Delano, Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted, Litchfield, Maple Lake and Rockford) that have joined together to provide services in the area of special education. The mission of the Cooperative is to provide quality special education leadership, services and support to its seven-member school districts’ staff, students and families as well as other agencies/districts that purchase its services. The MAWSECO central office is located in Howard Lake, MN which is west of the metro and south of St. Cloud.
· Two-Year Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
· Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in human resources or related field (experience in schools a plus).
· MN driver’s license or evidence of equivalent mobility.
Competitive salary and benefits package dependent on experience.
District Application Guidelines
For full job description and How to Apply - go to the MAWSECO Website: www.mawseco.k12.mn.us Click on the Application for Employment.
Questions about application/position: contact Scott LeSage, Business Manager at 320-543-1122 ext. 2102 or [email protected]
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.