Website Meeker/Wright Special Ed Coop
Date Posted: 4/25/2023
Position Title: Classroom Systems Consultant or Behavior Analyst
Hours per Day: 8
Schedule: 182 day contract per school calendar
Anticipated Start Date: August 21, 2023
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Special Education, the Classroom Systems Consultant assists MAWSECO member districts in implementing a continuum of federal settings (1-3) within the special education program, specifically for programs serving students with intensive SEL (social emotional learning) needs. This position is responsible for providing collaboration and classroom consultation for overall programming to ensure students are receiving instruction designed to meet their needs in their least restrictive environment. The classroom systems consultant creates and facilitates high-quality professional learning opportunities for member district special education staff and administration. This position will collaborate with behavior analysts and special education coordinators to facilitate the implementation of best practices in SEL-related assessment, instruction, inclusion, accessibility, and program evaluation. The Classroom Systems Consultant will also assist special education coordinators in conducting needs assessments to support various resource allocation and/or programming decisions.
MAWSECO is an agency of seven-member school districts (Annandale, Dassel-Cokato, Delano, Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted, Litchfield, Maple Lake and Rockford) that have joined together to provide services in the area of special education. The mission of the Cooperative is to provide quality special education leadership, services, and support to its seven-member school districts’ staff, students and families as well as other agencies/districts that purchase its services. The MAWSECO central office is located in Howard Lake, MN which is west of the metro and south of St. Cloud.
Contact Melissa Hanson, Executive Director, at 320-543-1122 or [email protected].
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Related Field
- MN driver's license or evidence of equivalent mobility
- Master's Degree, Education Specialist, or Doctorate in Special Education or closely related field
- BCBA Board Certification or pursuing Behavior Analysis courses
- Certification in Restrictive Procedures Training
- Three or more years working in a related position
- Experience with Fed setting 3 or 4 special education programming
Salary: Placement per the EdMN MAWSECO Master Agreement, based on education and experience
Other Compensation: Mileage reimbursement for business-related travel based on current IRS standard business mileage rate
District Application Guidelines
Meeker and Wright Special Ed Coop #938 utilizes an online application system. Please visit the site to apply: https://www.applitrack.com/mawseco/OnlineApp/
If you have questions or concerns regarding the application process, please contact Elizabeth Sullivan (612) 417-6491 or email at: [email protected]
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.