Website Meeker/Wright Special Ed Coop
MAWSECO provides Special Education services.
School Psychologist for Meeker and Wright Special Education Cooperative #0938-52
Location: Annandale School District, Annandale MN.
1.0 FTE ongoing position beginning the 2021-2022 school year.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Conduct individual psychological assessments and evaluate students for special education needs
- Share evaluation information with parents, school personnel and other agencies and make programming recommendations for students
- Contribute actively as an integral member of the assessment team (Annandale Public Schools has an assessment teacher model)
- Collaborate and work with other school psychologists within MAWSECO
- Work with team members on the planning and implementation of intervention strategies
- Cooperatively develop, implement and monitor individual plans for specific students as well as provide staff training on implementation of individualized plans
- Facilitate communication between administrators, teachers and parents regarding student needs
- Promote and maintain high ethical and confidentiality standards
- Adhere to due process law
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in Minnesota as a School Psychologist
- School Psychologist Interns are encouraged to apply
SALARY: Competitive salary and benefits package dependent on experience.
District Application Guidelines
How to Apply - go to the MAWSECO Website: www.mawseco.k12.mn.us Click on the Application for Employment
Link to current postings on the MAWSECO Website: MAWSECO Job Postings
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.