Website Northeast Metro 916 Intermediate School District
Partners in Education
Why Choose Us?
Join a team of highly skilled staff whose mission is to respond to the unique needs of students, educators, and school districts with innovation, quality, and trusted experience. At Northeast Metro 916, we work to meet the complex and rapidly changing needs of a diverse student population.
Northeast Metro 916 Intermediate School District is one of four intermediate school districts in Minnesota, serving approximately 6,025 students through shared programming that includes career and technical education, level IV special education services, area learning centers and care and treatment centers located in the northeast metro.
The District responds to the unique needs of students, educators and school districts with innovation, quality and trusted experience. Through the sharing of resources, talent and ideas, Northeast Metro 916 Intermediate School District provides cost-effective, expert and reliable services to 14 member school districts and the students and families we collectively support.
Intermediate school districts are specialty school districts that provide defined student services to a group of regular member school districts. The District is a growing intermediate district that has an annual budget of $74 million. For more information please visit www.916schools.org
Applicants must hold a valid Minnesota superintendent’s license or be eligible for licensure.
Northeast Metro 916 Intermediate School District offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability and retirement plans.
District Application Guidelines
The following are required of all applicants:
• District application
• Cover letter
• Comprehensive resume
• Three current letters of recommendation
• A copy of active superintendent’s license
Inquiries should be directed to Kenneth LaCroix, Search
Consultant at [email protected] or 651-210-3598
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.