Website Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools
Prior Lake Savage Area Public Schools is seeking a purpose based transformational leader for the position of Activities Director at Prior Lake High School. Prior Lake High School has a staff of approximately 200 that serves over 2800 students. The ideal leader is equity-focused and defines success beyond the scoreboard by focusing on the human growth and development of all students. The Activities Director position is a unique opportunity to work in an education based co-curricular activities department at Prior Lake High High School.
This position is supported by an Assistant Activities Director and two office professionals. The HS principal team consists of the HS principal and four assistant principals. Prior Lake Savage Area Schools is a school district with approximately 1,250 employees serving 8700 students. The district is recognized for its quality initiatives including an E-STEM focus and outstanding co-curricular activities. The successful candidate will become part of a collaborative district administrative team that collectively works to achieve our district mission to educate all learners to reach their full potential as contributing and productive members of our ever-changing global community.
1. Current teacher licensure.
2. Administrative licensure.
3. Background in the organization and administration of athletic and physical education.
4. Experience as a coach and co-curricular activities director.
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Starting Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
Excellent benefits to include family medical and dental coverage.
District Application Guidelines
Apply online at district website.
Include resume, transcripts and four letters of recommendation.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.