Providing the highest caliber of academic & artistic education
- Assist with attendance procedures and data for high school campus, maintaining attendance records and reports, and following-up with unresolved attendance and tardy issues
- Collect information and prepare written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information
- Process information, documents, and materials for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties
- Communicate with students, teachers, parents, staff, etc. for the purpose of resolving situations and coordinating activities and processes
- Provide support services to school administration
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent computer, organization and communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment
- Ability to be proactive and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge, skill and ability to take appropriate actions and make sound decisions within authority level of this position
- Positive, upbeat attitude and friendly personality
- No previous school experience required
- $20.00/hour, 10 months (186 duty days), 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 12 months single medical and dental benefits – employer paid
- Personal leave up to 3 days per contract period
- Accrued sick leave up to 8 days per contract period
District Application Guidelines
Start Date: August 10, 2022
Where to Apply:
- No phone calls, please
- Please apply via the red "Apply" button in the top right corner of the Applitrack job posting page
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.