Where excellence is the expected outcome for all learners.
Sartell High School Principal
The Sartell-St. Stephen School District is seeking an experienced individual to provide exemplary leadership to staff, students, parents, and the community as Principal of Sartell High School beginning July 1, 2022. As a school leader, the High School Principal is responsible for setting an ambitious vision for student achievement and leading the school community to realize that vision. The High School Principal will strategically implement the school’s mission, manage resources, lead students, and manage staff to ensure that every student is prepared to succeed in college, career, and life.
To learn more about Sartell High School and the Sartell-St. Stephen School District, click here.
LEAD WITH INNOVATION
- Manage an educational system focused on supporting the whole child through effective instruction and student achievement
- Establish rigorous instructional goals that professionally support students and staff
- Foster a positive and collaborative school climate focused on best practices in teaching and learning
COLLABORATE WITH STUDENTS, STAFF, PARENTS, AND COMMUNITY
- Enhance instructional capacity, shared understanding, and unity among stakeholders
- Develop racial, cultural, socio-economic, and educational competencies
- Serve as the Sartell High School liaison between city and community partners
The successful candidate will:
- Communicate effectively
- Make thoughtful decisions and creatively problem solve with excellent interpersonal skills
- Develop and implement quality, innovative educational programs
- Build positive relationships with students, colleagues, and community members
- Model life-long learning and leading by example
Posting closes: February 11, 2022
Interview process: Two rounds – first round tentatively scheduled for February 16, 2022; second round tentatively scheduled for February 23, 2022.
- Masters/Specialist degree in educational administration, plus appropriate administrative licensure in the state of Minnesota or have the qualifications to obtain an appropriate Minnesota Principal license no later than July 1, 2022
- A minimum of 3-5 years of licensed educational experience at the secondary level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Skilled in presenting in a wide variety of professional settings to all stakeholders, including parents, staff, students, community members and fellow administrators
- Strong knowledge of learning processes, models, theories, educational technologies, trends, developments, and best practices
- Proven leadership and conflict management skills, as well as advanced knowledge of human relations methods and techniques
- Administrative experience
The Sartell-St. Stephen School District offers highly competitive wages and benefits. Please visit the Sartell-St. Stephen School District Human Resources page to learn details of wages and benefits in the collective bargaining agreement.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.