Website School District of New Richmond
Inspire Every Student to Learn to His or Her Potential
The Speech and language Pathologist will assess, diagnose and treat students who have qualified as having a speech and language impairment. Additionally, the Speech and Language Pathologist will develop IEPs using best practices in speech therapy, deliver services in the least restrictive environment, monitor the progress of the student, and consult and collaborate with staff and families.
Building principal and director of Student Services.
1) He/she must maintain proper certification and license as required by the Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
2) He/she must possess, as a minimum, a bachelor's degree.
3) A wide range of therapy experiences and knowledge of best practices in speech and language services.
4) Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
5) A solid understanding of assistive technology and alternative communication devices.
6) Knowledge and understanding of MA billing.
7) A commitment to ethical practices that are student-centered and strength-based.
8) A desire to be part of a strong, collaborative team.
This work regularly requires sitting, standing, walking, speaking, hearing and occasionally requires pushing, pulling, lifting, and operating machines; work has standard vision requirements; vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels and to receive detailed information through oral communications and/or to make fine distinctions in sound; work requires preparing and analyzing written or computer data, and observing general surroundings and activities; work is generally in a moderately noisy location (e.g. school offices/classrooms/passageways).
District Application Guidelines
All applicants must apply using the WECAN website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.