The School District of River Falls is seeking a collaborative student advocate to serve as an Assistant Principal at River Falls High School. Serving over 1050 students in grades 9-12, River Falls High School is a high performing, comprehensive high school that has been recognized for its commitment to academic excellence and personalized learning options.
The Assistant Principal will work collaboratively to foster a positive school climate, engage all stakeholders with effective communication, and manage safety and emergency planning. The essential responsibilities of the position include:
* Developing trusting relationships with students, families, and staff;
* Maintaining a safe and secure school environment;
* Leading the implementation of a multi-tiered system of support for students.
The ideal candidate will:
* Establish rapport and credibility with all backgrounds of students;
* Advocate for the equitable treatment of all students and staff;
* Have teaching and leadership experience at the high school level;
* Be a strong communicator, utilize data, and be team oriented.
The top candidate will be offered a competitive salary and a strong benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance co-paid by the school district and employee, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and a tax-sheltered annuity. The position begins on July 1, 2024.
Applications only accepted through WECAN using certified staff vacancy ID#196345