River Falls School District is seeking an energetic, innovative, and student-focused educator to serve as full-time School Counselor at River Falls High School beginning with the 2024-25 school year. Must possess or be able to obtain a valid Wisconsin teacher license for grades 9-12 in school counseling
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience working with high school students
* Understand and implement the ASCA model of school counseling,
* Be able to cultivate positive relationships with students, families, and colleagues.
* Support the academic, personal/social, and career needs of students.
* Have familiarity with supporting students in crisis situations.
Applications will be screened as they are submitted and candidates may be contacted for interviews prior to the close date of the job posting.
The top candidate will be offered a competitive salary and a strong benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance co-paid by the school district and employee, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance. The positions begins on August 20, 2024.
Applications only accepted through WECAN https://wecan.waspa.org/ using certified staff vacancy ID#199437
District Application Guidelines
Applications only accepted through WECAN
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.