River Falls School District (WI) is seeking a Director of Community Education and Communications. The Director of Community Education and Communications is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive Community Education program and public relations activities for the River Falls School District. A full job description is available at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-EMby1F8HLIX1RJSm50anF4aVE/view. More information about the River Falls School District Community Education Program is available at: https://www.rfsd.k12.wi.us/community/community-education.cfm.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator (oral and written), organized, have proficient technological skills, and have experience and knowledge in the areas of:
* Adult and youth community education programming
* Organizational leadership and management
* Engaging diverse community members
The position is a full-time, 12-month salaried position. The Director will be paid a competitive salary based on relevant work experience. The excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, WRS retirement contributions, health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance.
Applications will be screened as they are submitted, and candidates may be contacted for interviews prior to the close date of the job posting.
Applications only accepted through WECAN https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/ using certified staff vacancy ID#103745
District Application Guidelines
Applications only accepted through WECAN
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.