Website RiverFallsSD School District of River Falls
Rocky Branch Elementary School is seeking a full time Physical Education Teacher beginning with the 2023-24 school year.
Candidates must have a passion for inspiring and encouraging ALL students to reach their potential through character development and academic growth within a positive and safe classroom environment and be able to build successful relationships with students, parents, and colleagues by providing clear expectations and ongoing communication. The ideal candidate will:
* Have or be able to obtain appropriate Wisconsin licensure by 9/1/2023.
* Have experience working with students and colleagues from diverse backgrounds
* Demonstrate an ability to establish and maintain a positive rapport with students and families.
* Have a background in physical education instruction at the elementary level.
The top candidate will be offered a competitive salary and a strong benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance co-paid by the school district and employee, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance. The position begins on August 23, 2023.
Applications only accepted through WECAN https://wecan.waspa.org/ using certified staff vacancy ID#167514
District Application Guidelines
Application only accepted through WECAN
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.