Website Spring Lake Park Schools
High expectations. High achievement for all. No excuses.
The Spring Lake Park School District is a vibrant learning community serving over 6,200 students in suburban Minneapolis, comprising the communities of Blaine, Fridley, and Spring Lake Park. The District is recognized for its commitment to personalized learning and is seeking a dynamic individual to serve in the role of Executive Assistant to the Superintendent.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Demonstrated success with extensive experience in an administrative assistant position, preferably having background in a school district or similar;
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, oral and written;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in providing positive, effective customer service;
- Skills necessary to carry out the responsibilities listed above at the highest level of effectiveness.
Salary and benefits highly competitive.
District Application Guidelines
Application Procedure: Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/district16/onlineapp/default.aspx. Please contact Jeff Ronneberg or Karen Stifter with any questions you may have about the position. You can reach either of them at 763.600.5020, or by email at [email protected] or [email protected]
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.