POSITION LOCATION: Southwest West Central Service Cooperative (SWWC) with placement in Marshall, MN.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Systems Administrator is a professional responsible for managing the software and hardware involved with running the computer network and enterprise systems. Duties include tracking network traffic and activity, installing and configuring software updates for servers and enterprise systems as well as administering databases and backups to restore and protect user information.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Provides leadership in ensuring efficient and secure operations of SWWC’s data and enterprise systems;
· Support the mission of SWWC’s Technology Department to provide unparalleled levels of service and end-user experiences to SWWC and the members we serve;
· Responsible for the management of SQL Servers, Terminal Servers, and Enterprise Systems including the testing, deployment and management of system and software updates and patches;
· Responsible for the management and routine testing of data backup systems and disaster recovery replication of data and systems;
· Designs, maintains, and provides day-to-day support of Windows Servers and network applications, as well as desktops and desktop applications;
· Conducts research on new technological issues that pertain to technology and data processing services;
· Provides direct end-user support while troubleshooting issues related to Terminal Server, SQL server and enterprise software solutions to SWWC staff and customers;
· Maintains robust and up to date documentation of setup, changes and events impacting all supported environments;
· Assists in the planning, implementation and enforcement of acceptable security policies for SWWC’s technology and data management systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree and some experience in a job-related field OR combination of education, knowledge, and considerable experience in a job-related field that enables performance of all aspects of this position. Valid Minnesota Driver’s license is required.
SALARY: Full-time position. Beginning salary dependent upon education, qualifications, and experience. Excellent benefits. Position to start immediately.
District Application Guidelines
APPLICATION MATERIALS: Complete online application at www.swwc.org/application and include cover letter, application form, copies of licenses (if applicable), college transcripts, resume, and two letters of reference.
QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLICATION/REQUEST COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION/REQUEST AN ACCOMMODATION: Contact Human Resources at 507-537-2285 or [email protected]
QUESTIONS ABOUT POSITION: Contact Josh Sumption, Director of Technology at 507-537-2265 or [email protected]
DUE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Position will remain open until filled.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.