Website Waseca Public Schools
Waseca School District
The Waseca Public School District is seeking a Superintendent as of July 1, 2020, or as soon hereafter as practical. Candidates must possess licensure as a Superintendent in the State of Minnesota or demonstrate their ability to secure licensure by July 1, 2020. Previous experience as a Superintendent is preferred but not required.
Waseca Public Schools is located one hour south of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Area, thirteen miles west of Owatonna, and twenty-five miles east of Mankato on US Highway 14. The school district serves approximately 2,000 students Pre-K through grade 12. The students are served at four school sites.
- The ability to help the school board plan strategically.
- Provide solid day to day management of resources and personnel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of school finance.
- Active community involvement.
Competitive compensation and benefits package based upon candidate's background and experience.
District Application Guidelines
Send cover letter, resume, license copy, and a minimum of three letters of reference to:
Shared Services Consultant
South Central Service Cooperative
2075 Lookout Drive
North Mankato, MN 56003
Or email required items to:
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.