Website Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial Public Schools
The Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial School District is seeking a Superintendent as of July 1, 2021 or as soon hereafter as is practical. Candidates must possess licensure as a Superintendent in the State of Minnesota or demonstrate their ability to secure licensure by July 1, 2021. Previous experience as a superintendent is preferred but not required.
Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial Public Schools is located fifteen miles south of Mankato on US Highway 169. The school district serves approximately 964 students from Pre-K through grade 12. The students are served in two school sites.
- The ability to help the school board plan strategically
- Provide solid day to day management of resources and personnel
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of school finance
- Active community involvement
Salary and Benefits
Competitive compensation and benefits package based upon the candidate’s background and experience.
January 11, 2021
Send cover letter, resume, license copy, and a minimum of three letters of reference to:
Shared Services Consultant
South Central Service Cooperative
2075 Lookout Drive
North Mankato, Mn. 56003
Or email required items to [email protected]
Phone: (507) 276-3990
District Application Guidelines
FOLLOW DIRECTIONS STATED ABOVE
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.