Website Minnesota Association of School Administrators
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Interviews: Anticipated mid-October
About MASA: As advocates of a world-class education for Minnesota’s learners, the Minnesota Association of School Administrators’ (MASA’s) members serve as the leading voice for public education, shape and influence the State and National education agenda, and empower leaders through high quality professional learning, services and support.
Job Description Summary: The MASA Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the organization – particularly in the areas of membership and member service, business partnerships, accounting, and events.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Administrative Coordinator will support membership and member services, business partnerships, accounting and events. Click here to view a comprehensive list of position responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Requirements and Characteristics:
- 12 month remote position with scheduled in-person staff meetings and overnight travel obligations
- Position involves work at multiple locations and venues across the state
- Reports to the MASA Executive Director
Qualifications: To succeed in this position, the person selected must be dedicated, hardworking, able to manage multiple projects concurrently, pay close attention to detail, follow projects through to completion, be good with computer software and troubleshooting.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience with customer service and support
Compensation: Highly competitive salary with outstanding benefits including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, 401K plan, severance plan, vacation and sick time.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and 2 letters of recommendation to Deb Henton, Executive Director [email protected]
Please see posting listing
District Application Guidelines
Please send a cover letter, resume, and 2 letters of recommendation to Deb Henton, Executive Director [email protected]
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.