Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Leads development, implementation and management of targeted communications strategies that contribute to branding and visibility of Albert Lea Area Schools in alignment with the district mission and strategic plan.
- Manages all aspects of communications program, including but not limited to: media relations, publications, website, e-marketing, marketing, social media, collateral materials, special events, news media communications, community relations and intradistrict relations
- Plans, develops and executes internal and external communication programs.
- Assists in coordinating crisis communications at the district and school levels.
- Develops high quality communication tools and material to meet specific audience needs in a variety of formats.
- Serves as primary communications counsel and support for superintendent and administrators.
- Manages district switchboard.
- Manages facilities scheduling.
- Full-time, year-round – $43,626/year
- Benefits eligible
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, journalism, education, community education, or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years previous work-related experience preferred
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2336
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.