Website Albert Lea Area Schools
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Finance & Operations and the Director of Facilities and Transportation, the Coordinator of Safety and Special Projects is responsible for supervising and coordinating the safety operations of the district to include administrative and instructional areas; responsible for bus safety training; responsible for supervising the use of school district owned or leased vehicles. The Coordinator of Safety and Special Projects will be assigned additional special projects to support.
- Ability to lead and collaborate
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous facilities management/leadership preferred
- School/organizational consulting, facilities, safety experience desirable
- Salary commensurate with experience
District Application Guidelines
Please apply though the district website.
Job ID: 2455
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.