Website Albert Lea Area Schools
Albert Lea School District is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE School Counselor for At-Risk Youth and Underserved Populations. Responsibilities include academic and career guidance and support for student social and emotional success.
- Valid Minnesota license in K-12 School Counselor
Extracurricular activities are available.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online via the district's website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.