Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
- 1.0 FTE
- Develop and implement research-based instructional practices in ECSE classrooms; assist ECSE team in using data to drive and refine instructional practices; assist in identifying exemplary supplemental and intervention early learning materials
- Monitors and evaluates the system for referral, assessment and service options for the child referral process
- Interprets and monitors the criteria for early childhood special education eligibility
- Conducts assessments, testing and diagnostic examinations of students for the purpose of identifying learning issues, and recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to overcome issues and maximize learning
- Assists students and teaching staff in implementing students’ IEP’s and behavior management plans
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online through the district's website.
Job ID: 2507
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.