Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Serve as an educational assistant with morning and noon supervision
- Assist students in the school setting with academic needs, organization skills and behavior support.
- Monday – Friday (when school is in session)
- 7:45 am – 1:15 pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass local Academic Proficiency Exam and have taken at least 30 hours semester credits at post-secondary level
- Prefer experience working with at-risk youth
- Must possess the academic skills for the age level to be served
- Behavior management techniques preferred
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team approach
- Be child focused
- Be flexible
District Application Guidelines
Please fill out the online application on the district website.
Job ID: 2435
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.