Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 5th Grade Elementary Teacher
- 1.0 FTE
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Must hold appropriate Minnesota teaching license in K-6 Elementary Education
- Experience in primary education preferred
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge and experience with educational technology
- Dedication to positive student, staff, and parent relationships
- Prefer experience/education in Responsive Classroom
- Demonstrate reflective research-based response to teaching and learning
Our Mission: To ensure individual academic, social and emotional growth that leads to engaged citizens and lifelong learners
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online via the district's website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.