Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- .2 FTE Art Teacher at the Albert Lea Area Learning Center
- Grade Levels 9-12
- Valid Minnesota teaching license in K-12 Visual Arts preferred
- Interested applicants with a 4-year degree in the Arts or related field can apply and may qualify for an alternative teaching licensure or a short-call sub license
- Flexible schedule available. Approximately 5 hours per week for 2-3 days per week
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work with creative high school students
- Ability to be flexible
- Previous experience preferred
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online through the District's website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.