Albert Lea Area Schools
- 1.0 FTE
- Effective 2024-2025 School Year
- The REACH Program is a voluntary, in-school program designed to assist students who may need support academically, socially and/or emotionally. The goal of the program is to help at-risk students experience success by learning new life skills to overcome barriers and challenges present in their lives. The REACH Program not only supports these students academically through differentiated instruction, but also helps the students to build skills necessary to reach high school graduation and become successful adults after graduation. Students in this program work closely with the team of Administration, Social Worker, Counselors and students’ families.
The acronym REACH describes the focus of the program:
- Relationships – A safe place for students to belong and support each other.
- Education – Academic support with the goal of graduation.
- Accountability – A support network committed to helping students succeed.
- Character – Skill-building activities that encourage positive academic and personal growth.
- Hard Work – An atmosphere that encourages increasing the level of expectations
- Any secondary teachers license will be considered
Albert Lea Area Schools’ mission is to ensure individual growth that leads to engaged citizens and life-long learners.
Albert Lea Area Schools offers…
- Mentoring Program: Collaboration and ongoing support throughout the school year including new teacher induction professional learning opportunities.
- New Teacher Onboarding: A three-day onboarding for new staff and their mentors
- Teacher Development and Evaluation: Marzano instructional and evaluation framework
- Professional Development: Opportunities available within the district (no fee) to grow in your teaching craft, also including required professional development opportunities for relicensure.
Competitive Salary and Benefits. More detailed information can be found at our website: https://www.alschools.org/df/hr/career-opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- VEBA Annual Contribution
- Access to Well at Work Clinic and HealthiestYou
- Life Insurance
Albert Lea Area Schools…
Inspiring Learners and Cultivating Growth to positively impact our community.
Visit our community! Explore Albert Lea @ https://www.explorealbertlea.com/
District Application Guidelines
Please apply on our district website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.