Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Southwest English Language Arts
- 1.0 FTE
- Must hold a valid Minnesota teaching license in English Language Arts, grades 5-12 Communication Arts/Literature
- Experience with English Language Arts teaching at secondary level
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience preferred
- Ability to work with teams of adults
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online via the district's website.
Job ID: 2576
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.