Albert Lea Area Schools
- Southwest Middle School – English Language Arts
- 1.0 FTE
- Effective 2024-2025 School Year
- Must hold a valid Minnesota teaching license in English Language Arts, grades 5-12 Communication Arts/Literature
- Experience with English Language Arts teaching at secondary level
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience preferred
- Ability to work with teams of adults
Albert Lea Area Schools’ mission is to ensure individual growth that leads to engaged citizens and life-long learners.
Albert Lea Area Schools offers…
- Mentoring Program: Collaboration and ongoing support throughout the school year including new teacher induction professional learning opportunities.
- New Teacher Onboarding: A three-day onboarding for new staff and their mentors
- Teacher Development and Evaluation: Marzano instructional and evaluation framework
- Professional Development: Opportunities available within the district (no fee) to grow in your teaching craft, also including required professional development opportunities for relicensure.
Competitive Salary and Benefits. More detailed information can be found at our website: https://www.alschools.org/df/hr/career-opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- VEBA Annual Contribution
- Access to Well at Work Clinic and HealthiestYou
- Life Insurance
Albert Lea Area Schools…
Inspiring Learners and Cultivating Growth to positively impact our community.
Visit our community! Explore Albert Lea @ https://www.explorealbertlea.com/
District Application Guidelines
Please apply on our district website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.