Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 1.0 FTE Technology Teacher
- Grades 6-7
- Effective beginning 2022-2023 School Year
- Courses to be taught include: Coding, Robotics, Fundamentals of Design (basic graphic design). Course materials have been developed and are available to guide the new teacher.
- May include Code.org (CS Fundamentals or CS Discovery)
- Teaching using Tynker, Scratch, Python, or Blockly preferred, or a desire to learn if new to these options.
- Looking for an ambitious teacher interested in technology instruction at the middle school level.
- Must hold a valid Minnesota teaching license
- Middle school licensed preferred; elementary, secondary, and media licenses considered. Interest in math, science, technology, or business considered.
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2307
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.