Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- 1.0 FTE
- Southwest Middle School
- The Resource Specialist will provide training, consultation and support to teachers, instructional staff, administrators and school-based leadership teams to facilitate the implementation of System of Supports at the school level. This role will work collaboratively with the Teaching and Learning. This role is to support staff and involves direct student contact and coordinating with families. Responsibilities include directly supporting all learners, with an emphasis of those learners identified as needing direct and indirect support as a result of learning loss caused by the Covid19 pandemic.
- Must hold appropriate Minnesota teaching license
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online via the district's website.
Job ID: 2575
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.