Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 1.0 FTE
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Will work under the direction of the licensed school nurse and building principal.
- Be able to perform delegated medical and nursing procedures.
- Will monitor ongoing student health situations and provide feedback.
- Will provide direct nursing care to students to include but not limited to:
- administration of medications;
- performance of necessary first aid duties;
- monitor and report changes in student health conditions, within the school setting to the licensed school nurse.
- Will provide support to LSN and health offices in illness guidance and management per current guidelines, policies, or procedures followed by the district.
- Will consult with LSN in contacting parents/guardians for any health needed management.
- Current LPN licensure
- Current CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team approach
- Computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with youth
- Strong ability to multi-task
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2387
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.