Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Paraeducator
- 1.0 FTE
- Location: TBD based on student needs
- Will work under the direction of the licensed school nurse and other licensed staff.
- Be able to perform delegated medical and nursing procedures.
- Will monitor ongoing student health situations and provide feedback.
- Will provide direct nursing care to students to include but not limited to:
- administration of medications;
- performance of necessary first aid duties;
- monitor and report changes in student health conditions, within the school setting to the licensed school nurse.
- Will support instruction/activities in the classroom setting for students whom you are assigned to work with
- Will provide support to LSN and health offices in illness guidance and management per current guidelines, policies, or procedures followed by the district.
- Will consult with LSN in contacting parents/guardians for any health needed management.
- Current LPN licensure
- Current CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and interest in working with students of all ages
- Must possess academic skills for age level to be served
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team approach
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2342
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.