Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass local Academic Proficiency Exam or have taken at least 60 hours semester credits at post-secondary level
- Prefer experience working with disabled youth, especially in the disability area of developmental cognitive delay, daily living and functional skills needs
- Must possess the academic skills for the age level to be served
- Behavior management techniques preferred
- Must be physically capable of necessary lifting or restraint procedures
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team approach
- CPR and First Aid training / certification preferred
- Educational qualifications: Equivalent of 2 years of college (AA degree) or passing score on Para Pro (460)
Hired Based on Pre-employment physical
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
*Multiple Positions Available*
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.