Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- .4 FTE position
- Provides Assistive Technology services and leadership for students and teachers in order to access and benefit from an appropriate educational program
- Responsible for maintenance of the District’s classroom amplification systems
- Licensed in a Special Education disability area or related service
- Working knowledge of the principles, practices, ethical standards related to Assistive Technology
- Ability to problem solve Assistive Technology
- Ability to consult with school personnel in developing and implementing effective Assistive Technology interventions for students
- Skill and ability to communicate — both orally and in writing
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2310
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.